Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Homestay

Justin long ago posted about his room and part of the house. I decided it was high time to show you my room and part of the house.
While the room is a bit on the small side, it has everything I need. And once I got used to the dogs barking and the roosters crowing, I even started sleeping really well :)
Here's the driveway.
And the garden! I love the garden. Yes, it's small, but its filled with herbs that Vane and Luis use every day. I'm not sure what all of them are in English, but some (I think) are rosemary, sage, cilantro, basil, thyme. Pretty much really cool.
And as Justin has mentioned before, we are quite close to the airport. Here's a pic Justin took of a plane flying in proximity to our garage door.

Home sweet home!

1 comment:

  1. Not big, but cozy! You guys have been truly blessed to have had this adventure. Sounds like the education has been good and the travels even better.

    ReplyDelete