Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Random Pictures!

This is a gas station that lies somewhere between Quito and Pifo. This is by far the most prominent display of Ghostbusters logos I have seen here, but it certainly isn't the only one! They're featured almost as frequently on buses as the "Calvin peeing" thing that is on a lot of cars in the US. Once I saw a school bus where the O in "Escolar" was a Ghostbusters logo.

This bumper sticker we found on the inside of a bus. Translated it says roughly, "Quito isn't a thing for BABIES." As long as Quito isn't a thing for freakin' scary babies like the one pictured... I'm OK with that.

He lives! In case you were wondering, Elvis went to Ecuador. He's hanging out with us.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. That gas station knows what awesome is. They can give me gas anytime....in my car.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that Adam would love the gas station photo. The baby freaks me out too! As for Elvis, I thought he was alive and well eating Krispy Kremes in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Ghostbusters gas station...why? Your Elvis caption is so funny:)

    ReplyDelete