These next few flowers I found during both our bike ride and our hike
Monday, April 6, 2009
Flora and fauna
Baños was amazingly beautiful. As Justin said, the city itself was a bit of a tourist trap, but even that was enjoyable. It was the scenery, though, that was amazing. During our awesome bike ride on Saturday and our hike to view the volcano on Sunday, we encountered some truly beautiful and interesting scenery.
This is a leaf I found at El Pailon del Diablo, during a detour we made to find a quit place to picnic.
These next few flowers I found during both our bike ride and our hike
These next few flowers I found during both our bike ride and our hike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pictures with beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteNow, that's what I'm talking about!!! Flora and fauna!!! And waterfalls! So live your life . . .
ReplyDelete