skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
9500 ft @ Latitude Zero
Thoughts and news from Ecuador, by Justin Schwartz and Jennifer Bryson.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Our final day :(
Thursday was our last day at the clinic in Pifo, and Justin and I both felt we would have loved to have spent another week there. Thanks, Dra Ortiz!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(70)
▼
May
(17)
Every end is a beginning...
Marine Life - a study by Justin and Jennifer
Galápagos Day 8: The Interpretation Center, and Fa...
Galapagos Day 7: Isla South Plaza, Isla Santa Fe
Galápagos Day 6: North Seymour, Baltra, and the Ch...
Galapagos Day 5: Isla Santa Cruz
Galápagos Day 4: Isla Isabela
Galápagos Day 3: Floreana
Galápagos Day 2: Isla Española
Galapagos Day 1: Isla San Cristobal
Justin and Jennifer vs. the Volcano
Termas de Papallacta
Plaza de las Americas
The Fateful Adventure
New Friends and Party
What I will miss....what I won't
Our final day :(
►
April
(33)
►
March
(20)
Contributors
Jennifer
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment