Monday, March 23, 2009

First impressions

So far, so good - aka we're still alive! Check this out - here are a couple of pictures of the place where I'm staying (Jennifer actually is staying in a separate room, complete with the requisite photos of luggage littered around the floor to prove that I'm actually staying there. The house itself is rather large, with space for four adults and one child, in addition to several visiting students. And Jennifer and I each have our own room and bathroom, so we couldn't have asked for more comfort! Plus our homestay folks are beyond awesome.

As always, I'm always on the lookout for weirdness, and I'm sure as we go along there will be more to share! But for now, you'll have to be satisfied with this crazy random, poorly-drawn caricature of none other than Nicholas Cage high above the door to my part of the casa.

2 comments:

  1. That has got to be one of the randomest things ever. I hate Nicholas Cage so I would have requested a room change.

    ReplyDelete