
Look at this ad. This is in the rooftop cafeteria at the Hospital Pablo Arturo Suarez. The ad is obviously advertizing some kind of citrus fruit punch, as evidenced by the big orange bottle on the right. And apparently the agency is trying to use sex appeal to sell the device. From far away, the young couple looks as if they are in the midst of a romantic moment, as they are about to share a passionate kiss. But wait! Look closer...

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. Their lip rings are actually intertwined. I don't know about you, but this definitely makes me want to go buy some fruit punch. Actually, the funniest part about this ad is the fact that the girl in the picture obviously looks like she has no idea how this happened...
I have heard of braces being locked but I guess this is what happens in the new millenium!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like he just stabbed her in the stomach and he's about to whisper "I told you to stay away from my family."
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's one of those magic tricks where you try to pull the rings apart except instead of rings, it's people.